| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Disney legend has it that a furious storm once roared across the sea, hurling surfboards into trees, blowing small boats through roofs and impaling a shrimp boat on a peak of a great volcanic mountain. Left in the typhoon's wake are twisting tides, roaring rapids, wonderful waterways and relaxing rivers.
Whether you are navigating the nine exhilarating waterslides and streams or conquering one of the world's largest artificially created waves, Typhoon Lagoon promises the most wild, wonderful and wet water adventure known to man or fish.
- Category: Water Parks
- Time of Activity: Half Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 7.3 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 19.9 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 18.4 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 7.7 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 8.5 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 12.3 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Hours vary
- Ticket Prices: Please visit our website for latest ticket price information.
- Stroller/Wheelchair Rental
- Pet Boarding Available
- Time of Activity : Half Day
- Wheelchair Accessible