| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Central Florida Nature Adventures, LLC
From the novice to the experienced paddler, to the birder or serious photographer, we can accommodate all.
Whether you are looking for corporate team building, kayaking 101 instructions, here on vacation, for a convention or local to the area, if you are ready to get away from it all and experience nature like never before, we have a tour designed with you in mind.
Our staff will be happy to customize your kayaking experience or you can choose from several tours we have put together. We have packages for ages 5 and up and all of our tours are booked by reservation.
We are the gateway to the Ocala National Forest, located Northeast. of Tampa, West of Daytona Beach, North of Orlando, near the town of Mt. Dora, in beautiful Lake County, FL.. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 352-589-7899.
Our tours will take you back to the "Old Florida"!
- Category: Boat, Eco & Paddle Tours
- Time of Activity: Half Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 37.8 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 52.1 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 37.8 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 46.6 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 42.7 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 42.7 Miles
- Hours of Operation: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Time of Activity : Half Day