| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Putting Edge Glow-in-the-Dark Mini Golf
Putting Edge is the world's leader of one of the most successful concepts in the entertainment industry. It provides a new and exciting twist on the traditional game of miniature golf.
We've taken your regular mini golf, set in a Glow-in-the-Dark environment, turned off the lights and turned up the music for an experience like no other. Our challenging, indoor, 18 hole "Glow-in-the-Dark" golf courses add a whole new dimension to the game of miniature golf.
From the moment you walk through the front door, you have left "the real world" and have entered a world full of Fun, Imagination, and Activity. Whether six or sixty, male or female, Putting Edge delivers a high energy, high quality experience that is ideal for birthday parties, an outing with family or friends, special interest groups, corporate functions and more, the possibilities are endless.
Come see how our balls glow-in-the-dark!
- Category: Miniature Golf
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 16.8 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 16.7 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 8.8 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 4.5 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 6.5 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 3.2 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Regular hours: Mon.-Thurs., 1 p.m.-9 p.m.; Fri., 12 p.m.-11 p.m.; -Sat., 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sun., 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Summer hours: Mon.-Thurs., 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sun., 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: $10.50 adult, $8.50 junior (ages 12 and under) and senior (ages 65+)
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Wheelchair Accessible