| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Universal CityWalk® is Orlando's hottest spot for entertainment. This dazzling entertainment complex is located right between the entrances to Universal Orlando® Resort's two theme parks.
- Experience the multi-media theatrics of the world-renowned Blue Man Group
- Take in the good times at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
- Listen to live reggae at Bob Marley-A Tribute to Freedom
- Enjoy great food and the excitement of professional basketball at NBA City or high-speed racing at the NASCAR Sports Grille
- Get your fill of shrimp at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market
- CityWalk's Rising Star features karaoke with a twist, where performing guests will take center stage as they sing with a live band and back-up singers
With fabulous live entertainment, sizzling nightclubs, an incredible variety of restaurants and shopping, plus a 20-screen movie theater, CityWalk makes your nights at Universal Orlando® Resort just as exciting as your days.
- Category: Entertainment Complexes
- Time of Activity: Half Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 8.8 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 17.6 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 8.8 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 4.9 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 7.5 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 1.1 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Hours vary by season
- Ticket Prices: Free access to shops, entertainment and dining; age restrictions, cover charges and parking rates may apply.
- Stroller/Wheelchair Rental
- Pet Boarding Available
- Time of Activity : Half Day
- Wheelchair Accessible