| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Ming Court - The Art of Oriental Cuisine
If you want to make your next dining occasion really special, then you must visit Orlando's award winning Ming Court restaurant. Established in 1989, Ming Court has been serving up delicious cuisine to locals and visitors from around the world.
Ming Court has one of the most beautiful garden settings and their menu features authentic Dim Sum, Sushi, Wok and Char-Grill dishes. Along with popular Chinese dishes, guests will also find signature items like the Char-Grilled Szechwan Filet Mignon and fresh Maine Lobsters dishes.
Surrounded by a Koi Pond, Ming Court is one of those special places your guests will appreciate.
- Open daily for lunch and dinner
- Llive Oriental Folk music in the evening
- Dress is casual
- Reservations are suggested
- Category: Asian & Pacific Rim Cuisine
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 14.2 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 13.4 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 10.9 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 0.9 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 2.9 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 4.7 Miles
- Casual Dining
- Hours of Operation: Lunch: 11:00 to 3:00 Dinner: 4:30 to 11:00
- Serves Lunch
- Serves Dinner
- Full Bar
- View Menu
- Live Entertainment
- Reservations Recommended
- Takeout Available
- Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando's renowned family-style Chinese restaurant featuring an amazing selection of authentic Dim Sum, Sushi, Wok and Char-Grill cuisine. Free parking and live music nightly. Lunch and dinner daily. Across from Pointe Orlando.
Enjoy 10% off of your total guest check with purchase of any adult lunch or dinner a la carte menu entrée.