| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Orlando International Airport
Whether visiting for business or pleasure, Orlando International Airport (MCO) lands you the closest to all that Central Florida has to offer. From our world-famous attractions, Downtown Orlando, the Orange County Convention Center (2nd largest convention center in the U.S.) or the Central Florida beaches and Port Canaveral (2nd largest cruise port in the U.S.) , Orlando International Airport is the airport of choice.
Orlando International Airport proudly welcomes over 35 million passengers annually on 59 airlines, ranging from network carriers to low-cost airlines. A wide choice of airlines creates a competitive environment which is evident from Orlando's consistent ranking amongst the lowest average domestic airfares in the U.S. These airlines provide non-stop service to Orlando from 35 international and 88 domestic cities - more domestic cities than any other airport in Florida.
Orlando International Airport offers its passengers both choice and convenience.
- 86 shops and 52 restaurants
- 11 on-airport rental car companies
- Terminal-wide free Wi-Fi
- AAA 4-diamond in-terminal Hyatt Hotel
- Category: Airports & Port Authorities
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 24.1 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 2.9 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 11.2 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 2.9 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 13.3 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 17.2 Miles
- Wheelchair Accessible