| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Hollywood Drive-In Golf
Come experience Central Florida's newest and most outrageously themed miniature golf - Hollywood Drive-In Golf at Universal CityWalk Orlando!
The two all-new, state-of-the-art 18-hole courses are unlike any other miniature golf experience. Inspired by the 1950's era, guests enter a classic drive-in theater box office area where they select either a "single feature" (18-holes) or "double feature" (36-holes) with a choice of two family friendly courses, "The Haunting of Ghostly Greens" and "Invaders From Planet Putt."
Based on vintage horror flicks and "little green men" science fiction films, guests putt through elaborate movie-style scenes, passing through a cemetery, under a giant spider, around an enormous alien robot, through the mouth of a giant space worm, and into the basement lab of a towering haunted house.
Cutting-edge interactive elements and special effects immerse guests further into the "double feature," and neon edge-lighting allows play during the day, night, and late night.
- Category: Miniature Golf
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 16.4 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 17.6 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 5.0 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 5.0 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 7.0 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 16.4 Miles
- Hours of Operation: 9 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Ticket Prices: 18-holes (Single Feature): $13.99 adults, $11.99 child (ages 3-9), add $13.99 for adult and $11.99 for child to play 36-holes (Double Feature)
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day