| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
CraigCat Tours, LLC
Let the experts at CraigCat Tours guide you on a narrated, fun-filled tour across Lake Dora and through a 2,000 year-old cypress tree-lined nature abundant waterway. Drive your own boat and explore "The Most Beautiful Mile in The World". Experience where Adventure meets History and Nature!
It is breathtaking to see the huge trees adorned with hanging Spanish moss, beautiful birds such as the great blue heron, the great egret, osprey, herons, and anhinga. See the cormorants sunning on a branch, hear the noises of all the swamp critters, sit back and relax. You're in Old Florida!
Scenes from the movie "The African Queen" with Humphrey Bogart were filmed in the Dora Waterway!
We accommodate everyone from the inexperienced boater to the experienced. Make a day of it and also enjoy historic downtown Mount Dora for great restaurants and shopping.
- Category: Boat, Eco & Paddle Tours
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 34.6 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 45.3 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 30.9 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 39.8 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 40.6 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 35.9 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Call or check website for schedule
- Ticket Prices: $65; call for
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day