| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Orlando Grand Prix
Welcome to Florida's premiere indoor go kart racing. Orlando Grand Prix is over 70,000 square feet, completely indoors, and fully air-conditioned. There are two tracks for two completely different racing experiences. Race these tracks with our unique, electric Italian pro-karts that reach speeds of up to 50 mph!
Our facility has the latest technology to show your progress. As every race ends, you will have your own personal race results! Even as you are racing, you will also be able to view your lap times from a projector screen located right on the track.
Our Grand Prix Track and Monster Track are state-of-the-art European style tracks. If it is challenge and speed that you are looking for, you have come to the right place. Compete against friends, family, and other racing enthusiasts on a challenging track full of straightaways allowing you to gain speed, tight turns to challenge your abilities, and off-camber corners that keep you wrestling with your steering wheel. With two tracks, we offer two different layouts, one going clockwise, the other going counterclockwise. For special nights/events, both tracks can be connected to create a super track!
Our tracks are available for kids and adults alike. We provide junior karts for children as soon as they reach 48". Once a racer reaches 56" or taller, they can upgrade to the adult kart.
Orlando Grand prix welcomes walk-in racers 7 days a week and we also take reservations for corporate events, team building, birthday parties, fund raisers, and private parties and events. We have private rooms available for renting as well. Enjoy our comfortable lounge area equipped with flat-screens for your viewing pleasure, and free Wi-Fi. Let Orlando Grand Prix be your one-stop entertainment destination!
- Category: Popular Attractions
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 17.4 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 10.2 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 9.1 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 5.7 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 6.5 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 9.0 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Sun.-Thurs., 11 a.m.-12 a.m.; Fri.-Sat., 11 a.m.-1 a.m.
- Ticket Prices: $16 Adult karts (56"+) for 14 laps, $12 Junior karts (48"+) for 10 laps. $5 annual membership required per person.
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day