| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
An amusement park for the mind with 3 levels of cutting-edge entertainment for guests of all ages. Over 100 interactive exhibits to explore inside the upside-down mansion.
- Be blown away by 71mph hurricane winds
- Land the space shuttle
- Play virtual sports
- Lie on a bed of nails
- Put yourself inside a bubble
- Design and ride your own roller-coaster
Located on the 3rd level in the basement, experience intense fun with:
- 4D Extreme Motion Ride
- 3 Story Indoor Ropes Challenge Course
While visiting, stay for dinner at Orlando’s funniest show “The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show”. Spectacular magic, improvisational comedy and audience participation will keep you on the edge up your seat. Served during the show:
- Unlimited pizza
Shows nightly at 6:00pm and 8:00pm. Voted best dinner show!
- Category: Popular Attractions
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 15.1 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 14.0 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 1.5 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 1.5 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 3.9 Miles
- Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Ticket Prices: $24.99 + tax adult, $19.99 + tax child (ages 4-12) and seniors age 55+
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Wheelchair Accessible
WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with over 100 interactive exhibits. Special features include laser-tag, 4D theater, indoor ropes course and the nightly Outta Control Dinner Show.
$2.00 off of admission and combo packages. Show your Orlando Magicard and save 10% in the gift shop, plus a free souvenir postcard.