| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Disney legend has it that after a freak winter storm blanketed the area with snow, Florida's first ski resort was born. When temperatures returned to normal, the powdery snow turned to slippery slush.
Slalom courses, bobsled and toboggan runs became downhill waterslides. The chair lift carried swimmers instead of skiers. The ski jump became the tallest, fastest water slide in the nation.
You are invited to what has become Disney's Blizzard Beach, the most slushy, slippery, exhilarating water park anywhere!
- Category: Water Parks
- Time of Activity: Full Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 7.7 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 18.6 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 17.0 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 6.4 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 7.1 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 11.0 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Hours vary
- Ticket Prices: Please visit our website for latest ticket price information.
- Stroller/Wheelchair Rental
- Pet Boarding Available
- Time of Activity : Full Day
- Wheelchair Accessible