| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
A Land Remembered
A legendary Orlando steakhouse named after Patrick Smith's rich novel featuring Florida's historical moments and landscapes.
Serving a variety of cuisine and accompanying wine list as succulent and filling as its namesake. A Land Remembered proudly serves Harris Ranch all Natural Prime Black Angus Beef, as well as menu items catering to all tastes.
The restaurant is located in the Golf Clubhouse at Rosen Shingle Creek.
- Category: Steak & Seafood
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 14.6 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 12.2 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 13.8 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 2.9 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 3.6 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 6.2 Miles
- Upscale Dining
- Serves Lunch
- Serves Dinner
- Full Bar
- View Menu
- Reservations Recommended