| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
At 110- acres, Gatorland provides affordable-priced family fun with thousands of alligators & crocodiles to see, an aviary, breeding marsh with observation tower, petting zoo, nature walk, award-winning gift shop and one-of-a-kind reptilian shows including the Gator Wrestlin' Show, Gator Jumparoo and the Up-close Encounters Show.
Take a ride on the brand new Screamin' Gator Zip Line! Then take the Gatorland Express train and then head on over to Gator Gully Splash Park where kids of all ages can enjoy a good ol' fashion squirtfest!
Don't miss the rare white alligators on display at Gatorland's newest exhibit, White Gator Swamp. Featuring four of the world's largest white leucistic alligators known to roam the planet, these giant Ivory colored reptiles are each ten to twelve feet in length and weigh over 800 pounds.
- Category: Popular Attractions
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 15.9 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 12.2 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 13.3 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 8.6 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 8.9 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 13.2 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Please call for park hours
- Ticket Prices: $24.48 adult, $15.96 child (ages 3-12), children under age of 3 free
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Wheelchair Accessible
Gatorland is so much more than just alligators. Cool off at Gator Gully Splash Park, enjoy the great shows, ride the train and see the world's largest collection of giant white alligators.
Receive a free train ride with each paid admission.