| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Clearwater Marine Aquarium
Clearwater Marine Aquarium is the world's best known marine life rescue center and home to Winter, the world's most famous dolphin and star of the major motion picture Dolphin Tale. Dolphin Tale was filmed on location at CMA. Winter lost her tail in a crab trap and now swims with a prosthetic tail.
You'll discover Atlantic bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles, river otters, sting rays and sharks. Find yourself in the water with a dolphin, watching dolphin presentations, sailing on an Eco-boat tour, or having your picture taken with a dolphin. Take a behind the scenes tour or visit our theater.
Don't forget to check out our second exciting facility, Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure. It's free with your admission to CMA. WDTA is an authentic, behind-the-scenes experience of the movie Dolphin Tale. Inside you'll find re-built scenes, actual props used in the movie, and be blown away in the Hurricane Experience.
- Category: Zoos & Wildlife Refuges
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 95.1 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 109.0 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 108.0 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 96.9 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 97.6 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 103.0 Miles
- Hours of Operation: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: $19.95 adult, $14.95 child (ages 3-12), $17.95 seniors (ages 60+)
- Stroller/Wheelchair Rental
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Wheelchair Accessible