| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Festival Bay Mall
One of the most distinctive shopping experiences Orlando offers. Indoor retail center offering lifestyle shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World
- Ron Jon Surf Shop
- Sheplers Western Wear
- Putting Edge, Glow-in-the-Dark Mini Golf
- Cinemark 20 Movie Theatres offering wall- to-wall screens and high back rocker chairs
Enjoy eating while shopping...visit the variety of goodies such as Fuddruckers, Asian Cafe, Villa Pizza and more.
Located off I-4 Exit 75A, North End of International Drive, I-Ride Trolley Stop #2
- Category: Shopping Centers & Malls
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 16.8 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 16.7 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 8.8 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 4.3 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 6.2 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 3.2 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Mon.-Sat., 10 a.m.-9 p.m.; Sun., 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Stroller/Wheelchair Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible