| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Falcon's Fire Golf Club
Recognized both regionally and nationally as one of the finest public golf courses in Orlando, this Rees Jones designed championship golf course and the spacious Clubhouse offer guests a spectacular venue for any occasion.
- Immaculate golf course
- Featuring the highest level of service and amenities
- Exquisite dining at the Falcon's Nest Restaurant
- Latest technology and equipment
- Apparel at the award-winning Golf Shop
Falcon's Fire Golf Club boasts the catering facilities, and excellent service that make any meeting or family occasion an unforgettable experience.
- Hidden gem among Orlando's wedding venues
- 2,500 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space
- Private banquet facility
- Can accommodate groups of up to 180 people
- Also suitable for more intimate events
Our catering staff will create a welcoming space that best suits your needs. Highlighting our meeting space is a stunning outdoor terrace.
- Category: Golf Clubs
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 9.4 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 19.4 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 19.6 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 9.0 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 9.6 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 14.8 Miles
- Golf Course on Property
- Restaurant Onsite
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Hours of Operation: 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: $35-$119
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Casual Dining
- Outdoor Seating
- Wheelchair Accessible