| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Beautiful horses, dazzling costumes, heart-stopping acrobatics and a fabulous three-course meal are only the beginning of an unforgettable night of entertainment at Arabian Nights.
Whether guests enjoy the current show: The American Princess or the Holiday Show: Scheherazade’s Wish, they will enjoy a spectacular performance by more than 50 gorgeous horses and their riders.
When attending either show, guests choose their meal from several options. Sirloin steak, Black Angus chopped steak or grilled chicken breast; all served with dinner rolls, steamed vegetables and mashed potatoes. Children’s chicken tenders with macaroni & cheese and vegetable lasagna are also available. Each meal also includes a house salad, unlimited soft drinks, house beer and blush wine during the show and choice of Oreo fudge brownie or New York style cheesecake with strawberry drizzle for dessert.
- Category: Wedding Services
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 9.0 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 21.3 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 19.8 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 9.1 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 9.8 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 14.9 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Shows nightly; call for showtimes
- Ticket Prices: $66.99 + tax adult, $41 + tax child (ages 3-11); children under age 3 are free; group rates available
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Full Bar
- View Menu
- Wheelchair Accessible