| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Imagine entering a crime scene and being the one responsible for noticing and collecting every trace of evidence. The pressure is on: you know the analysis of your evidence must be scientifically sound to crack the case.
CSI: The Experience is a completely immersive exhibit that invites visitors to enter crime scenes where they identify and record evidence. It takes them inside laboratories for scientific testing and to autopsy rooms for pathology analysis. Then it returns them to the office to build their case. The exhibit brings to life the real scientific principles and the most advanced scientific techniques used today by crime scene investigators and forensic scientists.
- Category: Popular Attractions
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 14.8 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 15.1 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 8.9 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 2.6 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 4.6 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 3.6 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Opens at 9 a.m. daily; last entry is at 8 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: $19.99 adult, $12.99 child (ages 6-11)
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day