| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Baterbys Art Gallery
The world-class facility of Baterbys is home to some of the greatest names in art: Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Henri Matisse, Joan Miro and many others who you only get to see in the top museums of the world.
The gallery walls are also filled with the works of today’s best-selling artists such as Peter Max, Alfred Gockel, Gary Benfield, Pino and over hundreds of others.
- Category: Art Galleries
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 14.5 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 13.7 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 10.7 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 1.2 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 3.1 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 4.5 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Mon.-Thurs., 12 p.m.-10 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 12 p.m.-11 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: Free
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Wheelchair Accessible