| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
La Luce® by Donna Scala
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek's signature restaurant is created by famed Napa Valley chef and restaurateur Donna Scala.
At La Luce®, the preparation of your meal has begun long before you arrive. Donna Scala has earned a reputation throughout the culinary community as a food purist, and her high standards of excellence shine through in everything from the salt on the table to the grass-fed beef. Dishes are prepared with the freshest local ingredients, and contain nothing more or less than they need for absolute perfection and balance.
Combining Italian tradition and Californian innovation - and with a liberal dash of Napa Valley's unique approach to freshness and flavor thrown in - the menu at La Luce® effortlessly marries old-world technique with nouveau chic.
This modern Italian country kitchen serves dinner nightly and features:
- Thin crust pizzas
- Family-style pastas
- Mediterranean-inspired drinks
- Trattoria-style wine program
- Category: Italian Cuisine
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 7.2 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 21.2 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 19.7 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 9.0 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 9.8 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 13.6 Miles
- Restaurant Onsite
- Casual Dining
- Serves Dinner
- Full Bar
- Reservations Recommended
- Takeout Available