| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Velvet Bar at Hard Rock Hotel
It's Orlando's coolest spot for cocktails and conversation.
Drop in for a chilled martini or kick back with some appetizers and enjoy the tunes. Velvet is located on the hotel's lobby level and opens up to The Veranda with outside seating.
On the last Thursday of the month (excluding November and December) Velvet bar at Hard Rock Hotel® hosts "Velvet Sessions®," Orlando's only rock 'n' roll cocktail party. Each "session" showcases a different type of beverage theme for members to enjoy along with fabulous finger foods and great live music from legendary rock bands. Past performers include: Joan Jett, Bret Michaels, Eddie Money, Everclear, The Fixx, Vince Neil, Foreigner, the Go-Go's and more. Charges apply.
- Category: Bars, Clubs & Lounges
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 16.4 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 17.6 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 9.1 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 4.6 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 6.6 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 1 Mile
- Hours of Operation: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Ticket Prices: No cover
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Full Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Wheelchair Accessible