| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Orlando Museum of Art
Permanent collections of American, African and ancient American art, and touring exhibitions. Discovery centers, shop and free parking. Tues.-Fri., 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sat.-Sun., noon-4 p.m.
- Category: Museums
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 26.1 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 14.3 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 3.5 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 16.5 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 17.2 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 11.9 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Tues.-Fri., 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sat.-Sun., 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.; closed Mon.
- Ticket Prices: $8 adult, $5 child (ages 4-17), $7 senior/college student
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Wheelchair Accessible
Receive 2 tickets for the price of 1.
- Location: Orlando Museum of Art
- Address: 2416 N. Mills Ave., Orlando, FL 32803
- June 06, 2013
- Event Website
Orlando's original art party is the award-winning 1st Thursdays, complete with a monthly theme, works by local artists, live music, cash bars serving wine, beer and soft drinks, and café offerings from area restaurants. In "Collaboration", artists partner to display the pleasures, challenges and strengths that can be achieved in the process of collaboration - from conceptualization through varied processes to finished artwork. View Details