|Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament suspends guests between past and present with a heart-pounding show that tells a tale of devotion, courage and love.
North America’s most popular dinner attraction invites you to embark on an unforgettable journey! Travel through the mist of time where bold Knights on spirited horses display the incredible athleticism and thrilling swordfights that are the hallmark of this truly unique family entertainment.
A sweeping musical score and sparking lights provide the backdrop for a magical experience that presses the boundaries between fairy tale and spectacle.
- Category: Dinner Theaters and Entertainment
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 14.1 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 19.6 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 21.6 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 19.6 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 10.7 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 15.9 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Shows nightly
- Ticket Prices: $62.95 + tax adult , $36.95 + tax child (ages 3-12)
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Wheelchair Accessible