| Start planning your Orlando vacation. |
free Orlando Visitor Guide
Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards
Lakeridge Winery and Vineyards opened its doors in February 1989 in Clermont, Florida and sits on a 127-acre estate in gently rolling countryside some 25 miles west of Downtown Orlando.
After years of phenomenal growth, Lakeridge ranks as Florida's largest premium winery, and remains a pioneer in the development of table and sparkling wines from muscadine and hybrid grapes.
More than 110,000 people are expected to visit the winery annually, enjoying its extensive tasting room, festivals and gift shop. Lakeridge wines are sold under the Lakeridge and Lakeridge Reserve brands wines at the winery and at major supermarkets and wine shops throughout Florida. Together, these labels have won more than 500 awards for excellence in winemaking.
- Daily complimentary winery tours and wine tasting
- Mon.-Sat., 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sun. 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Large groups are welcome
- Bus and RV parking available.
- Category: Wineries & Breweries
- Time of Activity: Quarter Day
- Distance to Walt Disney World: 34.8 Miles
- Distance to Airport: 43.4 Miles
- Distance to Downtown: 34.0 Miles
- Distance to Convention Center: 37.5 Miles
- Distance to SeaWorld: 38.5 Miles
- Distance to Universal: 33.1 Miles
- Hours of Operation: Mon.-Sat., 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sun., 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: Free
- Time of Activity : Quarter Day
- Wheelchair Accessible