Orlando’s Deal Season Direct Marketing Sweepstakes Rules:
1. No Purchase Necessary.
2. There are two ways to enter: A) Beginning on or about July 27, 2012 interested parties (the “entrant”) may enter online by clicking on the dedicated link located in the email sent to selected consumers then creating and submitting a customized eBrochure and completing the entry registration form including full name, address and email address. B) Beginning on or about July 27, 2012 interested parties (the “entrant”) may enter online by visiting www.VisitOrlando.com/save then creating and submitting a customized eBrochure and completing the entry registration form including full name, address and email address. Sponsor is not responsible for entries not received due to electronic or technical reasons beyond Sponsor's reasonable control. Limit one entry per person for the entire sweepstakes duration regardless of method of entry. Entries submitted in violation of the official rules, including multiple entries, will be void. Use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. All entries become the property of Visit Orlando and will not be returned. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on September 30, 2012 the official end date of the Sweepstakes.
3. Eligibility: This sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are18 years of age and older. Void in Puerto Rico, and wherever else prohibited and/or restricted by law. Employees (and their immediate family members) of Visit Orlando, (the “Sponsor”), their affiliates, divisions, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies and any other entity directly associated with this sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. This sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, provincial, and local U.S. laws.
4. Prize Drawing:One winner will be randomly selected on or about October 15, 2012, from all eligible entries received. The prizewinner will be notified by email or phone within 10 days of the drawing with details on how to claim their prize. To claim a prize, prizewinner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within 10 days of notification. If prizewinner does not comply, the prize package will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at sponsor’s sole discretion. Travel companions of winner may also be required to sign and return a Travel Liability Waiver. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize: One Grand Prize of $500.00 value towards purchase of Orlando attraction tickets available at Orlando’s Official Visitor Center will be awarded.
Entire Grand Prize must be completed by December 15, 2012. All reservations are based on availability, and must be booked at least 30 days in advance of travel date. Total retail value of prize is $500.00.
6. Terms/Conditions: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered. By claiming a prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor, and their officers, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies, do not have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind related to participation in this Sweepstakes, or from acceptance or use of the prize. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute the winner's agreement that the Sponsor or their agent(s) may use and/or display the winner's name, address (city, state only), likeness, biographical information and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes, without further consideration, except where prohibited by law. If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize level. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in Orange County, Florida.
7. Taxes: All taxes on prizes (if applicable) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are not transferable/assignable. No cash alternative to prize is offered and no substitutions are allowed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
8. Winner's List: For a copy of the official Winner’s List, send a self-addressed, business size, stamped envelope by September 30, 2012 to: “Orlando’s Deal Season Direct Marketing Sweepstakes” Winner Confirmation Request, c/o Visit Orlando, 6700 Forum Drive, Suite 100, Orlando, FL, 32821.